Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Starting ovah!

HEYYYYYY! I live in New York city now

AND

I've decided to start my blog over, and write about my life here and such. This is mostly for my family, and other friends-y people in VA, because they keep asking me how/what I've been doing here! :) But MOSTLY, it's for my mom, lol. I won't accept her on Facebook because....c'mon she's my MOM, I don't want her to know what I'm up to 24/7. Not like I do bad things, but she does not need to know when I'm, let's say....seeing Next to Normal for the 13th time, ya know? ;)

So in this blog I'll just update about school, cool experiences, roomies, fun stuff I do, and just the normal colleg-y stuff moms and people want to know.

Anyway, I hope to blog frequently (but not like, annoyingly frequently) so you guys who want to know what I'm up to...will know. I really love writing...and NYC. So I think this should work out!

Hopefully I'll be able to add some pictures as well!

Check back! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment