Sunday, October 17, 2010

Ocfreakingtober.

Life has been crazy!!

School is finally picking up and I actually find that I have..er..that um.."work" stuff to do sometimes now. I've had to write like, 4 papers in 3 weeks. Now, I'm not super at math, but that averages to more then one paper a week which is annoying.

One of my English teachers (I am in THREE English classes (I know, I know))is the biggest pain in the ass EVER. There is really no other way to say it. She's preggo so she has a new mood every 7 minutes and I do not have time to deal with hormones at 8:30 in the morning every Tuesday and Thursday. She is so unenthused about teaching and finds every chance she can to prove a student wrong. And I'm not just being a typical "like, omg this teacher sux" student. I am pretty reasonable. And she is off her rocker. UGH! But I love all my other teachers...usually. So, that's good :)

My roommates...still live here. Yes. So...sometimes it takes every ounce of self control in my body not to "lose it", ya know? I mean, I love em...but I need to sleep dammit! And we are currently having cleaning issues and laziness issues...ugh, there are just issues. But most of the time I love them.

I've seen more shows. I bet you can guess which ones, ha. OH! But I did finally see a new one! Promises, Promises! It was supah cute! KChen was out which was totally okay! I love understudies and Sarah Jane Everman was completely amazing! Oh and Molly Shannon (ya know....SUPAHSTAR!!) joined the company on Tuesday, so in theory I saw her 7th performance. Pretty cool! Met her at the stage door...she was so nice! Took a pic with her! Yay!

Uh..other then that I've just been living. I will admit that I miss home (THERE I SAID IT) and somedays have been hard. Really hard. But I get through them. It's NYC. And the saying is soooo true "only the strong survive". Well, I am proving that I am stong.

Bam.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment